business

A business plan on the other hand is a written document prepared by the entrepreneur that describes all the relevant external and internal elements involved in starting a new venture. It is often an integration of functional plans such as marketing, finance, manufacturing and human resources. It also addresses both short term and long term decision making for the first three years of operation. Thus, the business plan, or road map, answers the strategic questions of where am I now? Where am I going? And how will I get there? Potential investors, suppliers and even customers will request or require a business plan. How I Prepared My Preliminary Project Proposal In my case, I followed the following break downs keeping each section as brief as possible. 1. Background: in this section, I established the context of the project by giving an account of the problem it is trying to address. 2. State of the art: I gave an overview of existing and emerging technology in the field, including an account of rival technologies and a comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of the various options. 3. Proposal: I wrote an overview of the proposed project and the approach, i.e. the activities which I will be undertaken to achieve the project objectives. Clearly establish the research element or novelty component in the proposal. 4. Consortium: an overview of the proposed manpower and establish the required ability to carry out the project successfully (e.g. skills, competencies, etc.) 5. Objectives and Deliverables: Identify (1) the objectives and (2) the deliverables of the proposed project. 6. Competitiveness: if applicable, establish the competitiveness or advantages of the proposed solution compared to other solutions, whether these already exist or are still being researched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Karachi

Newest Sports News, Scores, Stats, Videos And Fantasy Sports